The Cross Pines is a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath cabin with a large loft. This cabin sleeps up to 8 people, with a King size bed in the downstairs bedrooms, 1 queen in the upstairs bedroom and 2 separate trundle beds in the loft. The Cross Pines is lavishly decorated featuring cathedral ceilings and a Rock Fireplace (gas) in the Great Room. Outside The Cross ines, you will find an abundance (approx. 2400 sq. ft.) of multilevel decks and porches... great for enjoying the beautiful scenery. The Cross Pines is located in a private area...Next to the Half Hitch Cabin and the Five-Star Lodge.
Charcoal Grill and Outside Fire pit, Outside Picnic Table and Willow Deck Furniture, Private 5 - 6 person Hot Tub – Outdoors (covered), Children's playground area complete with swings and slide.
Cabin Details & Amenities:
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath cabin with a large loft
- King sized bed, 1 Queen, 2 separate trundle beds
- Sleeps 8
- Full Modern Kitchen - Complete with Dishwasher, Microwave, Wine Cooler, Toaster, and Coffee maker, Dishes, Cookware, Cooking & Grilling Utensils
- Fresh Linens and Towels
- 2 Separate TV's/DVD Players with local Cable TV. (1 in Loft; 1 in Living area)
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace - available in season only
- Large Jacuzzi Tub - Indoors
Directions to the Cross Pines Cabin:
The Cross Pines cabin is located in the Carson Creek Addition approximately 10 miles north of Broken Bow in the Hochatown area of Broken Bow Lake. Turn east off of US 259 at the Carson Creek Area sign (large green sign.) Take the first gravel road to the right (approximately 100’ after turning). Continue on the gravel road and take the 3rd road on the left. The cabin is the 2nd cabin on the left at the dead end. Look for the Cross Pines Cabin sign.