The Half Hitch is a 2 Bedroom, 3 Bath cabin with a large loft and will comfortably sleep up to 10 people. Downstairs are 2 bedrooms (King & Queen size beds) and 2 bathrooms. Upstairs is a huge loft plus a bathroom. The loft will sleep 6 people with a queen size bed, full size bed, plus full futon.
This Cabin is decorated in western decor and the Living/Kitchen area features an 18' vaulted ceiling and a beautiful rock fireplace (gas). The Half Hitch's exterior includes over 1200 Sq. Ft. of Porches and Decks.
The Half Hitch is located on a wooded, private lot.... next to Cross Pines, Chuka Kana and the Five-Star Lodge.
Charcoal Grill and Outside Fire pit,
Outside Picnic Table and chairs,
Private, 5 - 6 person Hot Tub –
Cabin Details & Amenities:
- 2 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath cabin with a large loft
- 2 King size beds, a full size bed, futon and 2 twin beds in the upstairs loft and a twin hide-a-way bed
- Sleeps up to 11 people
- Full Modern Kitchen - Complete with Stainless steel appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee maker Dishes, Cookware, Cooking & Grilling Utensils
- 2 Separate TV areas – a 32" complete with DVD/VCR player. Separate TV/DVD player in Loft
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace - available in season only
- Fresh Linens and Towels
Directions to the Half-Hitch:
From Broken Bow, go North on Hwy 259 Approx. 8 miles to the Hochatown Area. Your turn will be the first dirt road past 'Girls Gone Wine' Winery. "Parkers Cabin" will be on the left, you will turn right. After turning east off of Hwy 259, continue through the first intersection, then you'll notice the road curves hard back to the left. The Half-Hitch Cabin is the 2nd driveway past the sharp left curve, on the left. You can't miss it...watch for the Half-Hitch Cabin sign.