Five Star Lodge opened in March 2006. Five-Star is a 2 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath cabin with a large loft and sleeps up to 11 people. Bedrooms have a King size bed in each of the 2 downstairs bedrooms, a full size bed, futon and 2 twin beds in the upstairs loft and a twin hide-a-way bed. The Five-Star Lodge is beautifully decorated featuring Handmade Cedar Beds in each of the Bedrooms. The cathedral ceilings and rock fireplace complete the Great Room.
The Five-Star Lodge is located in a wooded area within minutes of Broken Bow Lake and Beaver Bend State Park. This cabin has a circle driveway which is great if you are pulling a boat or ATV trailer. Cabins with-in walking distances of the Five Star Lodge are the Half-Hitch, Cross Pines and the Chuka Kana.
Charcoal Grill and Outside Fire pit,
Outside Picnic Table and chairs,
Private, 5 - 6 person Hot Tub –
Cabin Details & Amenities:
- 2 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath cabin with a large loft
- 2 King size beds, a full size bed, futon and 2 twin beds in the upstairs loft and a twin hide-a-way bed
- Sleeps up to 11 people
- Full Modern Kitchen - Complete with Stainless steel appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee maker Dishes, Cookware, Cooking & Grilling Utensils
- 2 Separate TV areas – a 32" complete with DVD/VCR player. Separate TV/DVD player in Loft
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace - available in season only
- Fresh Linens and Towels
Driving Directions to the Five-Star Lodge:
From Broken Bow, go North on Hwy 259. Go Approx. 8 miles to the Hochatown Area. Your turn will be the first dirt road past 'Girls Gone Wine' Winery. "Parkers Cabin" will be on the left, you will turn right. After turning east off of Hwy 259, continue through the first intersection, then you'll notice the road curves hard back to the left. The Five-Star Lodge is the 3rd driveway past the sharp left curve, on the left. You can't miss it...watch for the Five-Star Lodge sign.