The Bear Creek
The Bear Creek is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath Vacation Home. This one-story home offers privacy for up to 7 people. The Bear Creek has a king bedroom with Private Full Bathroom, Queen Bedroom and Twin Bunk Beds and a Single Bed. This economy home is complete with hot tub and play area. Bear Creek is located in close to Lil Bear Cabin.
Cabin Details & Amenities:
- Full Modern Kitchen - Dishwasher, Built-In Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Dishes, Cookware, Cooking and Grilling Utensils
- Flat screen TV/DVD/ and Cable TV in Living Room
- King Bedroom – TV/DVD – Private Full Bathroom
- Queen Bedroom – TV/DVD
- Twin Bunk Beds (2) and a Single Bed (3 Twins total) – TV/DVD.
- Fresh Towels/Linens
- Outdoor hot tub
- Charcoal grill
- Central heat and air
- Outside Fire pit
- Outside Picnic Table
- Porch Swing
- Large backyard
- Free flowing creek. We cannot guarantee there will be water in the creek – we can only hope Mother Nature cooperates.
Driving Directions to the Oak Ridge Cabin:
From Broken Bow, go North on Hwy 259. Go approx. 10 miles to the Hochatown area. Look for the Big Green “Carson Creek Lake” access sign, from this sign continue north on 259 for 2 miles. Turn left; there is a Penner Road sign at this turn. Stay on the main road until you see the Lil Bear on the Left. Drive past the Lil Bear Cabin. Immediately past the Lil Bear you will come to an intersection, turn left. The Bear Creek will be the next cabin on left.