The Aspen Lodge continues to be a favorite rental cabin among regulars to the Broken Bow Lake Area. The Aspen Lodge can accommodate up to 12 People with 2 bedroom, 2 baths and a large loft. This 2-story cabin has a bedroom and bathroom on each floor. Each bedroom has a King-size bed, and the Loft has a full-size bed, futon, and a set of bunk beds and there is a sleeper sofa in the Great room.
The Aspen Lodge is beautifully decorated featuring Handmade Aspen Furniture in each of the Bedrooms and Leather Furniture in the Great room. The cathedral ceilings and rock fireplace complete the Great Room.
Beaver’s Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake, Ouachita National Forest and Cedar Creek Golf Course are all within five minutes of the Aspen Lodge. Cabins close to the Aspen Lodge are the Oakridge Cabin and the Sweet Escape Cabin.
Cabin Details & Amenities:
- Full Modern Kitchen - Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, cookware, and cooking & grilling utensils
- 2 Separate TV areas - a 51" TV complete with DVD player, Direct TV & a separate TV/DVD player in Loft
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace - available in season only
- Jacuzzi Tub Indoors
- Pool Table
- Fresh Linens and Towels
- Charcoal Grill
- Outside Fire pit
- Outside Picnic Table and chairs
- Children's playground-Shared with Oakridge Cabin
- Private, Therapeutic 7 person Hot Tub Outdoors (covered)
Driving Directions to Aspen Lodge:
From Broken Bow, go north on Hwy 259 approx. 10 miles to the Hochatown area. Look for the Big Green Carson Creek Lake access sign, from this sign continue north on 259 for 1.5 miles. Turn left; there is a Lucian Sorrell Road sign at this turn. Go past 2 houses/cabins on left. Immediately past second cabin/house, turn left on gravel driveway, at the 'Heartpine Hollow Retreats' sign. Continue down driveway, The Aspen Lodge is the first cabin on the right.