Almost Heaven is a log-style cabin with upscale amenities inside and out. Located on Lucian Sorrels Road, this two story cabin is approximately 1800 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and will sleep up to 10. Sleeping arrangements are 2 Queen Beds, 3 Twin Beds, a Queen Sleeper sofa and a roll away bed.
Accommodations include a wrap around porch and beautiful, solid wood furniture and interiors. A rock fireplace highlights the spacious great room and the kitchen/dining area is fully furnished for easy meals and entertaining. This cabin backs up to a seasonal creek and offers a large back yard. The Ouachita National Forest is only yards away... great for ATV riding!
For Larger groups, The Aspen Lodge, OakRidge, Sweet Escape & Lil Bear Cabins are within a two minute drive.
Cabin Details & Amenities:
- Full Kitchen - including bar, table, Jenn-Aire oven and range, ice maker, dishwasher,
microwave, toaster, and coffee maker
- All dishes, cookware, cooking & grilling utensils.
- Washer & Dryer
- Entertainment – 42” LCD TV, VCR & DVD with local cable
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Wood burning fireplace (available in season)
- Fresh Bed/Bath Linens and Towels
- Large wrap around porches and decks
- Washer & Dryer
- Outside Picnic Tables
- Charcoal Grill & Outside Fire pit
Directions to Almost Heaven:
From Broken Bow, go North on Hwy 259. Go approx. 10 miles to the Hochatown area. Look for the Big Green Carson Creek Lake access sign, from this sign continue north on 259 for 1.5 miles. Turn left; there is a Lucian Sorrell Road sign at this turn. Continue down Lucian Sorrell Road about 8/10 of a mile down Lucian Sorrell Rd. you'll arrive at a fork in the road. Take a left at East Fork Road. Go approx. ¼ mile. The Almost Heaven Cabin will be on the Left.